Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Holiday in Sarajevo

I don't exactly recall too well, but I don't think that they set off this many fireworks when I was growing up. Tonight, even as I write this, there is a constant barrage of rockets, firecrackers, and mortars going off on every block around. It's like a war zone.

Of course, I feel blessed that I can worry about such things instead of constantly freaking out about Woody. His condition now is of a definite chronic nature as opposed to a perpetual acute crisis. Nonetheless, we have a big week underway. Woody was moved to the crib yesterday; he was changed to 3 hour interval feedings today, and he gets his first eye exam on Thursday (along with another kidney & aorta ultrasound). More on the eye exam tomorrow.

Also, if you haven't already, make sure you read Maggie's first post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home