Friday, August 04, 2006

Hospital haikus

The hospital air
flows from one wing to the next
I know it too well.

Woody has new chub
but then he always seems to;
fat rolls are building.

The food pump alarms
are better than the others
vent beeps are the worst.

Primary nurses
should never be double booked
they should ask me first.

The folks in the lounge
talk really loud on the phone
do they have sick kids?

She seems very sad
but her kid goes home Sunday
cry me a river.

Woody's doing fine
not much change from yesterday
I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, Basho, Buson?
The NICU inspires haiku.
Bet you can't do that.

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

restlessly growing
your soul seeks out relation
dearest 'drow, breathe my word

 

Post a Comment

<< Home